There's a kid inside everyone.
And the kid inside of me loves manga and anime.
Manga are nice! I love reading Detective Conan. But it gets kinds long sometimes.
If you're into manga, girls you should try reading this shoujou manga called Skip Beat.
Next, Anime.
Anime is not just some cartoon that you can watch but the songs that accompanies its opening and ending are nice Japanese Rock or Pop song.
Favourite anime of all time would be Full Metal Alchemist.
It's just interesting.
And now there's this FMA Brotherhood version that follows the manga exactly! ^^
My love for Detective Conan led me to attempt drawing it.
I drew this sooooooo long ago. I remember drawing FMA Edward Elric but I kinda threw the whole drawing book away.
Conan.
(I should have used A4 paper, not lined. Regret.)

The eyes are lopsided. I'm not good at drawing at all so don't be harsh.
I'm just so in the mood of talking about anime because of peaches.
Later in the afternoon, my dad came back!
I spotted my dad waiting for us with a super small luggage and two big boxes.
I was thinking: "Mummy is gonna say something."
And I hit the jackpot.
When my dad told her he bought peaches back from Shanghai,
My mom nagged: "Nice mer? Why simply buy. Haiyo! How you know nice to eat?"
Then, when we open the boxes.
Yummy Peaches!!!!!
It was excellent! Sweet!
So my mom said: "Wah...look so nice ar. Sweet leh."
End of nagging.
Why is peach related to my blabbing of manga and anime?
Why is peach related to my blabbing of manga and anime?
It's because I'm reminded of this anime called peach something, forgot the whole name.
And this ending song of this anime with peach, peach, peach in it.
So,
I've got peaches swimming above my head instead of stars ^-^
At the end of the day,
At the end of the day,
I'm so tempted to yell,
"Peaches in the house! Peaches in the house! "

(above picture taken by my sister!)
Ah...I smell peaches ^^
Good day to y'all.
shuwen signing off with peaches in her mind. ^-^
shuwen signing off with peaches in her mind. ^-^

