Thought it through, and I'm not going to Uni of Melbourne. Going to RMIT Uni instead.
Did everything necessary, took the final exams then left for Shanghai, China for holidays.
First week there wasn't too bad. It's cold definitely but fun.
We went for the countdown party in 新天地.
Aaron Kwok still has the grooves! No wonder people call him the dance king.
We were so near the stage and JJ's new song 第一百天 was so nice. Him playing the piano and singing live was good to listen to.
Coming back from cold winter to tropical m'sia made me sick. Ugh. But still managed to get up and out to buy stuff to pack to Australia.
Trying not to feel as sick as I am but couldn't. I guess I have to stick home and sleep the rest of the week.
Read The Star online today. Headline news - arson attack on churches in Klang Valley. Hope it's nothing serious.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: After School's Because of You and Chris Tomlin Indesribable

