calmness


I was almost at the verge of outburst. Outburst of anger because of the constant irritant and annoyance. Even if I heard a hi from someone, I didn't want to respond, I couldn't respond. Because I would no doubt have gave that person a piece of my mind.

I was so angry and irritated that I seriously wanted to throw something or break something. I was holding back BUT someone had to constantly do something that irritates me.

I don't want to pass judgment and say something because I was angry. So I held back and this made me more frustrated.

So, I prayed a prayer and read a chapter.

Galatians 6:3
If you think that you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.

Galatians 5:25-26
Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit's leading in every part of our lives. Let us not become conceited, or provoke one another, or be jealous of one another.

-----
I guess there's not much point in looking at someone's bad traits. It might annoy and irritate you but everyone is different and no two man/woman are the same.

Look at the person's good traits and when you're on the verge of a serious case of outburst (like me), take a deep breath and change your perspective.

I am doing that now. Let's see how I fare out kies?
-----------

Have a good weekend people =]

0 Response to "calmness"