subway


I'm like that. minus the pills replace by tons of pillows. The drill had drilled into my head. Sounding louder than ever.
ADP department's schedule was so messed up this year and that made me messed up. Class clashing here and there and guess what, this lecturer asked me whether I can cope..It's only like 4 subjects. the normal load? LAN doesn't count! Of course I can cope, it's you guys who made me so confuse...
Frequent change of venue. Cancellation of class that they had opened for signing up. Urgh. My brilliant timetable, with no Friday classes became 4 morning classes. 2 Evening classes and no friday off. Classes mon-fri.
The new house wasn't that much of a comfort either. Packing. Unpacking. Buying. Ripping. Everything done just next to each other.

Korean class no help at all. The thought of rushing to korean class after uni's class in KL's jam is so not appealing. I dread to go there.
This is not good. I sound like a saddist.
Tired. Sick. Lost.
Song of the month: Brown Eyes - Don't leave.

0 Response to "subway"