너라고 'It's you'

Okies...super junior...I like kpop, it's nice.
anyway, super junior's repackage album's new four songs are nice.
Especially 'It's you'. It's super duper nice.
There's the dance version and the drama version to the music video.
Personally? I like the dance version. It's addictive.
Although I have it on my playlist on the right..It's on shuffle mode. Don't know when will it pop up unless you press the next button till you see a girl handing a guy back a necklace.
So don't bother. Want to hear 'It's you'? Just hit the play button on the youtube video below, to watch the drama version.


This is a short post, just wanted to spazz about Super Junior..

Went to Taiwan? Yes, gonna blab about it in the next post, if I ever get to a next post. ^^

Cheers to Kpop lovers !

0 Response to "너라고 'It's you'"