Today was like any other screw up first day of the semester. Brillant plan of completing the remaining 2 subjects in this semester had been broken into a million pieces.
I have to go back next semester to complete one subject (one subject in a long semester, waste of time. might consider taking an extra), thanks to the college's timetable.
But the stupid schedule did not take the first place for today seemingly fine hot day. It was the 'oh-so-sudden-blackout'.
I seriously thought this happens in movies or dramas.
But, as I was using the electric kettle to obviously boil some water. The whole house went dark. No light. Na-da.
Honestly? I freaked out. I remember the torchlight was somewhere. But forgot it was placed with the knives. Yikes. If I did cut my fingers looking for the torchlight, it would be I don't know...
Bloody fingers and darkness? Urgh. Scary.
Alone with the dark and no torch at hand, I forgot how to turn the lights back on.
Cried? Almost but thanks to newly found torchlight in hand and my sis' 'ok, now go to the fuse box, see which switch is not on, turn it back on.' I see light again! ahaha.
http://www.tzipiyah.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/tunnel.jpg
Hip Hip Hooray for mobile phones to make emergency calls and hoorays to clever sisters !
Sometimes just let God take the wheel. Whatever you plan is never as good as HIS.
Go with it.

