Yippie!
GSC has finally open its doors (or renovation) in Tropicana City Mall.
That's like 5 minutes walk.
I can go watch show everyday...if I have the money to spare.
But movies, just nearby! no more driving to 1U or midvalley for long queues.
Mummy went like 'eh free movies le..go see what's happening.' And the next thing I knew, she was pulling me over to the counter to choose seats. Cause she got tickets. Private screening tickets! Today! she's going to watch the show with my sister in like now! Lucky her!
Yippie for free tickets. I'm just too free today cause evening classes is canceled.
----------------------------------------
Ok, next Taiwan. Taiwan was soooo nice. I still like Korea better cause I think I didn't see enough there, and want to go back there soon.
But I have to save up. Mummy's not going to pay for me. Sad.
Taiwan was a nice place to go to. Pretty places, nice people and loads of trendy stuff.
But the time they gave us for the night markets were pretty short cause we had older people in our group and they can't walk that long. So we, my mom and I, decided to go out on ourselves, with the other younger group people to shop. I don't like shopping in Malaysia but shopping when you're on a trip is pretty nice. The stuff you have are always one of a kind in Malaysia.
The first day, lunch, we went to this restaurant and it was beautiful!
Love the decoration inside and its uniqueness.
This is the outside view:
This is the outside view:
We went to a flower garden next, the garden was full of flowers. It's just nice. To be so close to nature! You don't get this everyday in KL and the gnomes were so cute!


I like this tree. But I just couldn't remember where did I take it from. Some temple I guess.

This trip was made more memorable because our bus got stuck in soft ground.
It was raining the day before and the ground was soft. The tour guide (below) and the bus driver wanted to stop nearby, a tourist attraction spot so we wouldn't had to walk, remember we had loads of older people in our tour? Yeah, so they were so kind. But our bus got stuck. We had to push the bus out from the soft ground! ahaha..I would upload the photo but the tour guide asked us not too. For fear he'll get into trouble from the authoritites! ahaha but still nice tour guide! he's a former pilot by the way.
Ok, lastly, trivia question.
Can you spot King Kong?
This was the most beautiful sea side I've ever been. The water was blue, very blue. The sand was white, beige, brown. The greenery was spectacular. and everything was just right where it should be. The tiredness from all the travelling just went *poof*. Maybe there's a nicer beach out there somewhere, but until I see another one, this is the winner. King Kong is formed, from natural rocks. No crafting.
Recommended Places for bags: Xi Men Ding. Clothes there are pricey. Bags are reasonable priced. And beautiful.
Recommended Places for clothes: Most night markets have clothes. But you have to know that the quality you get is the amount you pay for. It's cheap, the clothes, so don't expect top notch quality. Feng Jia night market clothes are cheaper so that's a good place to go.
Recommended Places for foods: Most night markets have good food. Just try all you can.
Hah~Lastly. Taiwan is just nice! I'm too lazy to upload a day by day thingy.
So Good day!
Song of the day: Hitomi wo tojite, soundtrack from the Japanese Movie
'Calling out love, at the center of the world'

beautiful right? small little river with boats!
