I'll go with ' ooo la la '...
This past few days was food heaven to me, went to eat Sushi Tei (met this really bad waiter) and then seafood in Klang (not that I could eat much of anything), monday's dinner was nice~ home cooked western baked fish and ta daa~ today's Pasta Zenmai.
Pasta Zenmai's food was delicious~
A Japanese fusion restaurant, it serves all kinds of different variety.
Boy was I full.
The main meal: I ordered silion steak but didn't take a picture of it.
So here's a picture of my mom's mini set's noodles.
My sister ordered this, no idea what is it called.
Yakiniku something or the other. Pretty nice.
The dessert is...what can I say, my sweet tooth longs for it.
Macha Tiramisu is really nice. We ordered another Black Sesame Pudding, that was delicious too.
All in all, the meal was worth every Ringgit for it.
If you're ever tired of plain old Japanese food, which personally I'm very fond of, try Pasta Zenmai.
Deliciously combines the east and the west !

