OZ: one month


it's week 3 in uni.

And I've been here for a month.
Everything is fine I guess.
Except for the times when I am confuse...about what the tutor wants (tutor mark your paper, not lecturers, like in m'sia).

It's like taking philosophy all over again. No clear cut question but a broad based one. And it depends on the topic (idea/argument/point) you choose.

Ahhhh...(sighing). It's so frustrating 'cause I'm always looking out for the specific requirement of the assignment and these assessment...hmm....they have the question and stuff but..

You know what I mean? It's like in High School, they give you very very specific guidelines...and here...all I can say...it's University.

This tute mate said 'don't worry, just do it and then we will get feedbacks.'
I guess that's the only way to find your way around all the confusion.

The feedbacks will tell you whether you're on the right track or the wrong one, then you'll have to buck up on the subsequent assessment.

(sighing again).....I do the readings but still, it's not enough. I feel as though everything is just not adequate.. and I'm getting really tired (I always say I am through with it and I go watch criminal minds/ House or TVB drama on my laptop. But hours later, I'll pick the reading back up to read).

I just hope as I get more information from lectures, the subject will make sense eventually and I won't be so lost.

------------------ on another note,

I made a super good choice by picking RMIT instead of Uni of Melbourne for the course I want to study. Why? cause it is interactive and engaging. (Went on a excursion in the city today during tute). There are things communicating to us everywhere and that is not an overstatement. It's true!

--------------------------------------------------------- Oz is fabulous. =) I'm not depressed anymore.

0 Response to "OZ: one month"