Writing


One of the assessment for Professional Writing was to write a personal column.

Well, it was basically writing about your experience.

I have a boring life, so I was stuck.

What could I write that was a true event, a topic that everyone would be interested or will have interest in.

And then, I remember my first semester in HELP University.

When I was doing the scrapbook assignment with Bei Cheng, we saw this girl. Distinctively unique girl.

And....then I wrote my personal column in two hours.

I've finish my personal column due on the coming Monday. Have to revisit the document to edit though.

Not worried about not being able to write a decent article anymore.

But now worried that I could not finish all the readings I've piled up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am a worried little bug. =)

Tae Yang's 'Wedding Dress' song is stuck in my head ! My #1 ipod song while taking the train.



0 Response to "Writing"