right round right round


The stars in the sky
was going round and round
and I found that it was my head
that moved them around.
copyrighted to shuwen =) 2010.

I have the sudden urge to sing G-dragon's part in 'Tell me Goodbye': And it got my head just spinning round round round round~

He might be singing about love. But
I am singing about my cold.

It was during Beautiful Women Conference and after that I got really sick because of the stress, pressure and just simply the crazy amount of things to do. Well, a lot of people managed to balance work and study, th
at's awesome.

Guess I couldn't.

I got sick, then I got better, then I got sick, then I got better. Then I got sick again.

Within a span of three weeks. Well, well, well. Three times, in three weeks. The last one (this current cold) continued till this week and medication (i.e cold medication like codral) wouldn't work anymore.

So I went to see the doctor. And guess what. All I got was a prescription for....*drum roll*...vitamin C and zinc.

Not complaining bout this. It's just that my head's s
till spinning round round round round.

Golly me. Maybe my head's spinning cause of this glasses....

Funny eh? =)

Aw...I want to take more of these pictures. And I want to get a DSLR. Hmm..which model? Canon or Nikon. Beginner or amateur photographer level DSLR. So much to think about. No wonder my head spins like the Ferris wheel. ^^

-----------------------------------

Music of the day: Power (demo) by Planetshakers demo CD
TV drama / series of the day: My girlfriend is a nine tailed fox (내여자친구는9미호)


0 Response to "right round right round"