Skip Beat into Glamourous Challenge ~

My no.1 favourite shoujo manga: Skip Beat, is becoming a live action tv drama *happy*

Nope, not a Japanese one, but a Taiwanese version of it.

According to: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/super-juniors-choi-siwon-donghae-to-act-in-taiwanese-drama-glamorous-challenge ,

Super Junior's Choi Si Won would probably be Sho Fuwa AND Lee Dong Hae would be Ren Tsuruga. (I kind of think it should be the other way round but oh well, maybe it fits their version of the story)

Before you go..aren't they Korean, and wouldn't that make it a Korean drama ~

Yes, you're right, but they would also be the lead for this Taiwanese drama alongside Ariel Lin Yi Chen (who would definitely be Kyoko Mogami).

Yi Chen has acted in manga remake drama
惡作劇之吻, (There's a Korean version in the wroks:Playful Kiss / Mischievious Kiss starring Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min as leads).

With successful ratings and acting experience under her belt, coupled with two awesomely talented male leads, guess I'll be waiting for its release.

I hope the totally good manga plot will not get into the way when I'm watching the drama. 'cause I'm sure there will be, though similar, different story line to the drama.

Wait...I'll have to first find out how to watch a Taiwanese drama in the Land of OZ ~ =]

-------------------------------------

Favourite drama of the moment: 제빵왕 김탁구 (Baker King, Kim Tak Goo) and 내 여자친구는 구미호 (My girlfriend is a nine0tailed fox).

*p.s: although I was off the whole korean drama watching band wagon for like since I've been here (except for watching Cinderella's Sister) I am totally back on. 'cause they're just good shows with good plot.

Song currently on replay: 여우비 by Lee Sun Hee AND a constant replay of a fancam: TRAX's Oh! My goddess, on youtube. =]

have a great day ahead.

0 Response to "Skip Beat into Glamourous Challenge ~"