Crunch Time

photo taken and copyrighted to shuwenliew. =]

Crunch Time = Stress Time = Exam Time.

I have no exams so mine ends with assignments.
And What you see above is my trusty mac with politics assignments. Yes. Politics, again. The thing is, I have 3 assignments this time round. All with heavy weight. 50% x2 and a 40%. All requires a fair amount of reading and researching.

Guess everybody have it hard during the end of semester huh? I am not doing good cause politics is really getting to me. I have very very very shallow understanding of my readings and here I am, writing about three political rationality. Neoliberalism, populism, and politics of sustainability/climate change.

At least I got two done (semi-done?). And one more political rationality to go before Monday. Ah~ It's time to do my PR (public relation) strategy plan now. After all, it needs to be handed in next Wednesday.

High Distinction for this semester? I'll try.

Cause God puts the super into the natural. =] Guess I can do it. Just have to work harder and sleep all the time.

My friend told me this funny fact: if you use your brain too much, you'll sleep more because you're mentally tired.

Hmm..I think I'm just a sleep hobbyist.

---------

Song of the day: Planetshakers' Like a Fire, Reflector.
Quote of the day: Keith Craft: Never allow others insecurity to keep you from striving to be your best! Be the best you, you can be. You do no one any good by playing small! (Guess I have to change others insecurity into my insecurity)

0 Response to "Crunch Time"