My dad said something yesterday when I told him I'm applying for Internship so when I go home for a holiday, I have something to do. Getting experience.
He said: If you want something, you have to work hard at it, nothing comes easy without you working on it.
I worked hard for my make-up assignment. Well, you got to choose whether you want to do it or not. I decided I will. But am now disappointed.
Interviewees are not replying. And I sort of lost hope. Well, kind of. I remembered what my dad said and email two more person for an interview. Don't know whether they'll reply, don't know whether I can make it in time to hand in my assignment.
Worst case scenario? I don't do the make-up assignment. It's not like a failed my assignment anyway. But if I can hold it till the end. I will.
So I will wait and work hard till the last moment. And to make me feel a loooottt better is a song I came across today.
Ryan Kirkland's You give me hope.
I look at your smiling face,
Your so weak, yet you have such strength,
You take a glance around this place,
You make the best of everything
You give me hope, in spite of everything,
You show me love, even with so much pain
So I'll take this life and live like I was given another try
We laugh, we cry
Sometimes we're broken and we don't know why,
I'm tired and I lose my way,
you help me find faith, oOo
You give me hope, in spite of everything,
You show me love, even with so much pain
So I'll take this life and live like I was given another try
Just give me another try
You give me hope, in spite of everything,
You show me love, even with so much pain
So I'll take this life and live like I was given another try
You give me hope, in spite of everything,
You show me love, even with so much pain
So I'll take this life and live like I was given another try
Just give me another try
Just give me another try
--------------------------------------------------
Have a nice day =]
He said: If you want something, you have to work hard at it, nothing comes easy without you working on it.
I worked hard for my make-up assignment. Well, you got to choose whether you want to do it or not. I decided I will. But am now disappointed.
Interviewees are not replying. And I sort of lost hope. Well, kind of. I remembered what my dad said and email two more person for an interview. Don't know whether they'll reply, don't know whether I can make it in time to hand in my assignment.
Worst case scenario? I don't do the make-up assignment. It's not like a failed my assignment anyway. But if I can hold it till the end. I will.
So I will wait and work hard till the last moment. And to make me feel a loooottt better is a song I came across today.
Ryan Kirkland's You give me hope.
I look at your smiling face,
Your so weak, yet you have such strength,
You take a glance around this place,
You make the best of everything
You give me hope, in spite of everything,
You show me love, even with so much pain
So I'll take this life and live like I was given another try
We laugh, we cry
Sometimes we're broken and we don't know why,
I'm tired and I lose my way,
you help me find faith, oOo
You give me hope, in spite of everything,
You show me love, even with so much pain
So I'll take this life and live like I was given another try
Just give me another try
You give me hope, in spite of everything,
You show me love, even with so much pain
So I'll take this life and live like I was given another try
You give me hope, in spite of everything,
You show me love, even with so much pain
So I'll take this life and live like I was given another try
Just give me another try
Just give me another try
--------------------------------------------------
Have a nice day =]

