Busy Busy..BUSY!


I wouldn't bother about studying unless it's a week before any exam date or a day before a small quiz.

But then readings piled up. So I read them ever other day when I find that I could spare an hour or two...well, make it four, to read them.

Now, the thing is, out of the 4 subject, I have only been constantly reading well, 2 of them.

TWO !! and it's week 6 now.

I didn't bother much yet, until the assignments came piling up together, with a day or two apart add on a quiz that I don't want to get zero for, it's a nightmare.

I realised that one of the subjects which the readings I neglected, is having a quiz next Wednesday. 7 chapters.

Then, I realised I had an assignment due this Friday, and it involves my readings too. I read the readings every week but doing the assignment requires consolidating the information in the reading. Which means I have to read it again. wow, 10 readings.

I have another assignment due next Monday, which requires some understanding from its subject readings too. And this, I had yet to touch. Na-da, not a single one.

Another subject's assignment is due next Monday too. This, lucky has little to do with its readings. Although it involves external readings on different publications.

Imagine, Imagine, Imagine. No wonder I get panic attack at night when I sleep.

I slept soundly and then, BAM, my hearts starts racing and I wake up fearing for my life! My academic life.

It's my own lazy little fault.
I know. That's why I'm catching up.

Finished Friday's assignment.
To go: 2 assignments & 1 quiz.
To read: don't bother going there...A LOT
Time: NOT MUCH
Verdict: DO or FAIL
Belief: Everything will work out, just do your best.


so...I'll move my little lazy brain out of the closet and start doing some readings so I could pen a few words soon.


God Bless,
shuwen.


0 Response to "Busy Busy..BUSY!"