Went to Planet Shakers today and the message was good.
Happy Easter everyone!
You are the one Jesus. (Planet Shakers new album is out!)
I have this song stuck to my head...
'hey hey, I'm in love with you, I'm sold out to you....' - This Love by Planet Shakers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok, Next POST
I'm a bit lazy to have two post. So I'll put it into one =)
My sister has been talking about this nico digi for so long.
And apparently, it's something about it being able to take Lomo pictures.
I didn't think much about it because she can buy anything she wants as long as she know her priorities.
But recently, I downloaded this app for my iPhone cause it looked kind of cool.
The app is called 'MoreLomo' and I thought it was just another photography app.
I had no idea what it was. And didn't see the connection it had with nico digi / my sisters love for Lomo pictures.
Then, yesterday, I tried using the app because I was too bored.
No, I was lying.
Actually, I just realized that the app I downloaded is called More LOMO, the same LOMO word my sister kept using.
No, you don't have to say it. I had the app for about 3 weeks now and my sister had been talking about it for a month. So yeah, I know I'm slow. ^^
Anyway, I started snapping random stuff, like my flops (to see what's so great about it). Then decided to take some of the pretty accessories I have (I have only five).
Put that sad story about only having five pretty accessories aside, I finally knew why my sister want a nico digi so badly.
Now, why was my sister so obsessed with nico digi and it's ability to take Lomo pictures?
Well, well...
Look for yourself :-

Pretty Lomo pictures. It gives an air of antique, old school shot.

Nice right? It's pretty-la... I like this butterfly ring shot the most =)
Then I combined the Lomo picture with the polarize app. It came out like this :-

LOMO pictures are totally cool right?
If you have an iPhone, do you want this MoreLomo app?
It's easy...just download it! MoreLomo app is free!
p/s - I'm not a sales person for MoreLomo app. It's just that the app is really good.
Happy Easter everyone!
You are the one Jesus. (Planet Shakers new album is out!)
I have this song stuck to my head...
'hey hey, I'm in love with you, I'm sold out to you....' - This Love by Planet Shakers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok, Next POST
I'm a bit lazy to have two post. So I'll put it into one =)
My sister has been talking about this nico digi for so long.
And apparently, it's something about it being able to take Lomo pictures.
I didn't think much about it because she can buy anything she wants as long as she know her priorities.
But recently, I downloaded this app for my iPhone cause it looked kind of cool.
The app is called 'MoreLomo' and I thought it was just another photography app.
I had no idea what it was. And didn't see the connection it had with nico digi / my sisters love for Lomo pictures.
Then, yesterday, I tried using the app because I was too bored.
No, I was lying.
Actually, I just realized that the app I downloaded is called More LOMO, the same LOMO word my sister kept using.
No, you don't have to say it. I had the app for about 3 weeks now and my sister had been talking about it for a month. So yeah, I know I'm slow. ^^
Anyway, I started snapping random stuff, like my flops (to see what's so great about it). Then decided to take some of the pretty accessories I have (I have only five).
Put that sad story about only having five pretty accessories aside, I finally knew why my sister want a nico digi so badly.
Now, why was my sister so obsessed with nico digi and it's ability to take Lomo pictures?
Well, well...
Look for yourself :-
Pretty Lomo pictures. It gives an air of antique, old school shot.
Nice right? It's pretty-la... I like this butterfly ring shot the most =)
Then I combined the Lomo picture with the polarize app. It came out like this :-
LOMO pictures are totally cool right?
If you have an iPhone, do you want this MoreLomo app?
It's easy...just download it! MoreLomo app is free!
p/s - I'm not a sales person for MoreLomo app. It's just that the app is really good.
Good day for now,
Happy Easter again.
Submit the unfair treatment to HIM. And let HIM alone judge.
shuwen.
Happy Easter again.
Submit the unfair treatment to HIM. And let HIM alone judge.
shuwen.

