Sashimi and Sushi Maki. Seriously delicious. The Salmon and Tuna just melts in your mouth.
Vegetarian Spring Roll with Japanese mayonnaise. The spring roll was ordinary by itself, but the mayo gave it a good boost of flavour.
OOoo..This is chicken teriyaki (I think). The chicken was sooooo soft and tender. The sauce was good too.
Ginger and beef. Salad. Rice. Beef was good. again, the sauce was good. The salad was crisp and fresh, and the japanese salad sauce was sour-ish. Nice though.
Macha Ice-cream. This was not sweet at all. Just the way it's suppose to be (for me). But for me, it has too much cream in it. The cream taste was much stronger than the macha (green tea) taste.
All this @ Sakuraya, Brighton.
Sunday, went to eat dumplings =] then I was craving tong sui. So we walked to tong sui house @ Box Hill. The interior design was set in the 60s - 80s Hong Kong.
@ Box Hill, there were a row of Korean marts and eating restaurants. So I stopped by a Korean mart and bought this. =] *It looks like that Japanese fish thing with red bean paste in it* It is. An ice cream form of it. with real red beans!!
So meals before I leave to go back to Malaysia for a holiday!! =] *Going Big Mama on saturday* My brother said it was good. Looking forward to it.
Meanwhile. Back to packing.
So meals before I leave to go back to Malaysia for a holiday!! =] *Going Big Mama on saturday* My brother said it was good. Looking forward to it.
Meanwhile. Back to packing.

