The Sun, The rain and the crazy drivers.

First, a big WOOHOO~ to be back.

Second, the heat is killing me. (But gotten used to it after 2 weeks, which means= today.)

Third, the rain is ruining my pasar malam night out.

Fourth, the motorists are oh-so-crazy.

But I love Malaysia anyway.

Cause of the food. and the fabulous mummy and sister!!

So, back to the ordinary life.

Spazzing is so cool when you're not the only one people think is crazy. I went back to work as a sales assistant. And was spazzing with my colleagues, they were at the same wave length as my antenna.

Well I am too crazy sometimes, which does not merit me a goody-two-shoes honor. And this craziness is really limited to a close close close same wave length basis only. Which is prolly five to none.

Anyway, spazzing with my colleagues who are very much older than I am, have thought me loads of 'social interactions in the working world'.

Like my daddy once said:" 世界上有一个的你对着一百种人" "there's only one of you facing hundreds of different people in the world"

It is directed at different personalities people have. So yeah, nothing will ever ever go smoothly.

Since we were discussing about how people, most people, when you' re in trouble or in need of help, your so called 'friends' would just pack their bags and run from you. So they told me, "you can be friends, good friends even, but there's still that certain line. You can treat a person however nice you are willing to go, but that person might just turn their back at you, just like that. Or they might not even like you from the start. When that happens, just suck it up, and don't go ""I treated them so nice, and they don't treat me the same."' cause that's life."

Well, I should know all these back in the days of attending high school. But it hadn't stuck on to me.

Cause I am wondering, let's say person A turned their back on you when you needed help and you've learned your lesson. Next time person A is in trouble or need a helping hand, because of prior experience with this so called 'friend' you decided to suck up and walk away, not be nice and help anymore, this person A would be experiencing what you experienced when he treated you right?

That is prolly your intention, but what if everyone started doing this to everyone and nobody helps nobody from the bottom of their heart, then wouldn't that be a little sad?

Gosh, I sound like a naive little girl. I probably am not or am I? Nah I don't care. I would still be that stupid fool who would go the distance for someone that I know would turn their back on me.

Live a little foolishly, but happily. *Philosopher in the making =P*

S.O.T.D: Just the way you are by Bruno Mars / Glee cast Cory Monteith.

0 Response to "The Sun, The rain and the crazy drivers."