This is Melbourne, Australia.
She accepted me February this year.
I've been living here since.
Going back next week for a holiday.
Then I'll be moving to the heart of Melbourne: the city.
Oh gosh a year, 9 months actually. But yeah. Getting use to *heya mate* =]

Melbourne, Australia. Pretty huh (the above photo)? Took it when I passed by in the car. So you could sort of see a shadow of me =]

The place where I always wait for the 737 Monash University bus to get to the train station. Gonna miss taking bus although it gets me annoyed at times. The 737 has nice drivers (sometimes slow one but that's another story) ^-^

Gonna miss e-lyn's cooking. Ahhh~ Nestum Prawns. Very Very delicious!! Love her cooking!! =]

Not gonna miss Boost Juice. 'cause there will be plenty of it for me in the city. =] But I'm gonna miss 大人餐厅 (Grand Tofu) and Petaling Street in Glen Waverley.

Most Most Most of all. Gonna miss Roycroft Avenue. Ahhh~ moving to the city. Closer to uni. But still this place is <3
Since the days are longer now, will walk in and around Roycroft Avenue in the evening. Get more pictures. I'm so excited to go home..!!! But I'll be back Melbourne, gonna be with Melbourne for another two years..!!
She accepted me February this year.
I've been living here since.
Going back next week for a holiday.
Then I'll be moving to the heart of Melbourne: the city.
Oh gosh a year, 9 months actually. But yeah. Getting use to *heya mate* =]
Melbourne, Australia. Pretty huh (the above photo)? Took it when I passed by in the car. So you could sort of see a shadow of me =]
The place where I always wait for the 737 Monash University bus to get to the train station. Gonna miss taking bus although it gets me annoyed at times. The 737 has nice drivers (sometimes slow one but that's another story) ^-^
Gonna miss e-lyn's cooking. Ahhh~ Nestum Prawns. Very Very delicious!! Love her cooking!! =]
Not gonna miss Boost Juice. 'cause there will be plenty of it for me in the city. =] But I'm gonna miss 大人餐厅 (Grand Tofu) and Petaling Street in Glen Waverley.
Most Most Most of all. Gonna miss Roycroft Avenue. Ahhh~ moving to the city. Closer to uni. But still this place is <3
Since the days are longer now, will walk in and around Roycroft Avenue in the evening. Get more pictures. I'm so excited to go home..!!! But I'll be back Melbourne, gonna be with Melbourne for another two years..!!

