1000 steps


Life time achievement. Well my 19 years of life. At the moment.

Ahahha. Today, we (brother & e-lyn & mweeee) went to Kokoda Track Memorial Walk.

And I left them a souvenir (I well, had to puke)

It was tiring. I am no sporty material, that is a fact.

I thought 1000 steps would be just steps, 1000 of them.

It was actually, but I am just T.T weeeaakkk...no exercise and today *bwah* 1.5 km & another on the way down.

By the way, I didn't count whether it was really 1000 steps. Cause I was tired before we even climbed the steps. Yeap. Before you start there 's a trail to reach there.

I was literally collapsing by the time we reached 1/3 of the trail.

But those 1000 steps were like...*cringes*.
Again. I am a weak little girl.

An old couple passed me by without even huffing or puffing.

And I? I was huffing and puffing. At several points, I didn't want to go on.

I just wanted to turn back and walk back down to where we started.

My brother said "you got to achieve something in life, there's no giving up."

And wow.

I still said no, by the way.

I wanted to get back down. At that point we were 2/3 of the way to completion.

And so he left me, because I was already seeing stars. *pening kepala*

So scary, looking out at the forest, cause there were no one at this point, climbing those steps up.

Then, this pregnant lady a step at a time, climbed her way up. She looked at me and smiled (there was a bench and I was sitting on it) Slowly, she passed me by.

I got really embarrassed. Seriously, a pregnant lady carrying another, probably 5kg with her? and I have only a bottle with me.

So I took a deep breath, and climb those steps.

Once again.

I huffed and I puffed. But I made it to where the trail ends.

What an achievement.

I don't know whether I would attempt it again.

But at that moment I knew. I knew I had to grow up.

Life is like those steps, and if every time I turn my back and go down instead of moving forward, I'll never reach my destination.

I might take a break and see people pass me by, but the most important thing is to take a deep breath and stand up after the break and move forward.

OOOO...we went to pie in the sky..after that and walked around and saw lots of little trinkets. YEAY!!

For photos, please visit my facebook page. I am weary about putting up photos here cause there's so many of them!!

----------------------------

I had a terrible morning (12am) cause well, someone said something and it made no sense. It was like talking to a wall who will never understand. NEVER.

So I was taught to ignore and say things that will never land me in that position again.

And climbing that mountain made me forget how wall-ish that person was and will be. It was good exercise and well good thing for me to clear my mind.


0 Response to "1000 steps"