Yesterday:
I looked up for some political speech. And analyzed it. Also read my assignment question again. Read the speech and was falling asleep. So I went online. Skype with my sis. Then woohoo~ wanted to cook honey chicken (wanted to use manuka honey *gasps*) Then decided to cook pork schnitzel, chips and caeser salad. AND....Sarsi float!!! It was awesome.
Today:
Will stick to my bedroom. Doing my final final final assignment. I had to repeat. It is just plain nice to seat back and relax for the holidays. (I have no exams) woohoo~ But this final assignment is sort of giving me a slow slow slow headache. Political speech to speeches on global financial crisis. Got to do lots of reading up yo! and analyzing. *bwah..puke blood* Stay positive.
Tomorrow:
I'll probably go out, hand in the social relations assignment (hopefully) and stick at home till next Monday (slaving over the P.E.B assignment - Politics, Economies, Business).
The house's letter box. Such a pretty letter box no? * grateful to be able to stay in such a nice place*
MBLAQ's 'One better day' instrumental. Listening to it while reading. Nice stuff. The whole album.
pictures belong to me. It is not awesome pictures but I like it to be acknowledged if taken out. Not that I am sure people will take it. Probably nobody will. Just saying.

