got to say Holidays are just awesome.
I've officially finish my 1st semester here in RMIT, Melbourne.
And it just seemed like yesterday that the girl took the flight and landed in Melbourne.
It was daunting and nerve wrecking. But I made it through.
Haven't been to lots of places yet. But I am determined to do so.No longer being the little girl locked in her room. But one that wants to go out and see the 'world'.
I will be here for 3 years. To me, it was God's will. Cause I wanted a 2 years deal. It turned out differently.
I wanted to go to U.K or the states, anywhere but not Australia. But I landed here. I wanted to go to the place of study with friends. Instead, I came alone.
I was depressed, frustrated and lonely. But I became happy, working to be anxiety-free, now, I have people to depend and talk with.
The best part is. I am working to be closer with God. No more 'I have a headache, can I miss church.' I go even though I had a nasty headache cause of stress.
It was all good. Coming to Oz.
Having my brother and other people. Sharing faith, journey and growth.
Bwah~ I'm sounding so old! ^^
Anyhoo~
I have another half-a-year to go before going back to M'sia for a holiday!! =)
----------------- side note,
-------------------------------- I love to get a job.
--------------------------------------------------------- Good day !
----------------------------------------------------------------------- AND
Song currently listening to (due to my sister's influence):- MBLAQ - 2nd single album: Y

