I slept from 6 in the evening yesterday till 12am until I heard my phone ringing (I heard yesung's voice, singing 너 아니면 안돼. I thought it was a dream..or some hallucination, then I realised it was my phone).
After talking with Emelia about the P.E.B assignment (my last one before I get an actual semester break) I went back to sleep. And woke up at 5 this morning. An hour short of having a record of 12 hours sleep (Well, from taking psychology I know that when you wake up and sleep again, your sleeping clock resets and starts again BUT I don't care.)
Anyway it seems that I am sleep deprived.
Not exactly. But I am so so so worn out by thinking about Rhetoric and Rhetorical approach that my tiny brain seems to need a lot of rest.
I keep asking myself: why did I take the P.E.B major (if you don't already know, it stands for Politics Economies and Business)
*note: I am still taking a Bachelors of Communication degree.
The Rhetoric in a political / economical / business context has my brain's juice oozing out from every nook and cranny.
It is simply unbearable. Who do I ask for help? Well, the tutor was an OK help. But he wouldn't tell you exactly how to write it would he? No.
So I turned to someone greater and higher. God is plain awesome.
I actually had a dream about how to write my examples for Rhetoric.
You can snicker all you want and say that it is probably my unconscious mind that had worked out the answers (oh don't you use Freud and psychology on me. I took general psychology 101. A basic is still a basic right ^^ Just saying.)
But I believe otherwise.
I kind of know how to write it..I just have to re-listen to past lectures and notes (cause I've done the readings).
so, peace out.
AND
Have a good day ahead.
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

