ok..there was something wrong with blogger. It says that we have to change to Google account to use blogger.
Fine. I tried my gmail. It didn't work. Maybe you don't use gmail. Anyway, I used my hotmail address. But my password was wrong o.O.
So I requested a new password.
And guess what. There was two. Two e-mails.
One Google support information thing. It says that I have another blog called missing-piecesofdream.blogspot.com
Ok...and it was created in 2006.
I don't remember blogging when I was 16. seriously. maybe I did.
But it was horrible (the english I mean)
ahhaah...does that mean I'm terrible at the language.
Anyway. I don't want that google account. Don't even know whether it's me.
How do I go about deleting that stupid thing?
I don't think that's me seriously...T.T
but maybe it is.
I don't know anymore.
Can anyone just tell me how I delete the WHOLE DARN thing?
thanks...

