Major confessing time. Seriously.
Nope. Not a love confession, who would do that on blog-sphere? (Not me.)
Getting on, today, well, yesterday, my room's light globe (well in M'sian terms, it's a light bulb) fused.
And I was like: are you kidding me?
Then, I went awww no....
I don't know how to change a light bulb/globe. (To be consistent, let's go with light globe)
And...the story starts.
I analysed my light globe, to make sure I buy the right one. But I didn't check the watts. (1st mistake)
Then, when I was unscrewing the whole darn light, it took me like...hmm...what...20 minutes. Who unscrew a light for 20 minutes? Well, me.
Next, I took out the light globe. Went to buy a new one and then...fix it in.
Except I couldn't put that darn thing in. So, I tried to put the old one back. And the old light bulb went in. So I was like...what?
Then I tried the same process again. To no success, I thought I had bought the wrong light globe. So, I asked my bro since he's out to buy another one for me. Then he started asking me all sort of light globe questions.
I was like....ok....I have no idea. Then the convo went like this:
bro: you never changed a light globe before?
me: nope
bro: what?! that's like the easiest thing, you just aim then clip it on.
me: but I think I bought the wrong one, it looks big.
bro: no the head is the same one
me: oh really? but I tried cannot...
bro: I come over I come over.
(At this point, I was skyping with my mom & sis)
mom: the head need to match.
me: what? match what?
sis: it looks the same (the old and the new) so just put it in la...the head match the thing la
me: the head match what thing? Just stuff it in only ma...
mom: no...the head need to match.
(Then I say bye bye then I went to stuff the light globe into its socket.)
me: match what? what need to match what....(very irritated at this point, so I took the light globe I bought and forced the stupid thing into its socket)
Guess, what?
It went in....And then I called my brother. Then my brother was like "what???!!!! Now only you say you fixed it!!!...."
AHAHAHHA...he was so angry.
Ok, so now I know how to change a light globe. And then I'll be called a little stupid and blur and a lot of other things.
But hey....1st time makes way for mistakes.
2nd time makes way for improvements and
a 3rd, I think I would be an expert in light globe changing ^^
-------------
On another note,
I still don't know how to differentiate between choy sum and kai lan.
Any idea how? cause I need it to do my job properly.
Song of the day: One way - Wrong number Eng. version.
Nope. Not a love confession, who would do that on blog-sphere? (Not me.)
Getting on, today, well, yesterday, my room's light globe (well in M'sian terms, it's a light bulb) fused.
And I was like: are you kidding me?
Then, I went awww no....
I don't know how to change a light bulb/globe. (To be consistent, let's go with light globe)
And...the story starts.
I analysed my light globe, to make sure I buy the right one. But I didn't check the watts. (1st mistake)
Then, when I was unscrewing the whole darn light, it took me like...hmm...what...20 minutes. Who unscrew a light for 20 minutes? Well, me.
Next, I took out the light globe. Went to buy a new one and then...fix it in.
Except I couldn't put that darn thing in. So, I tried to put the old one back. And the old light bulb went in. So I was like...what?
Then I tried the same process again. To no success, I thought I had bought the wrong light globe. So, I asked my bro since he's out to buy another one for me. Then he started asking me all sort of light globe questions.
I was like....ok....I have no idea. Then the convo went like this:
bro: you never changed a light globe before?
me: nope
bro: what?! that's like the easiest thing, you just aim then clip it on.
me: but I think I bought the wrong one, it looks big.
bro: no the head is the same one
me: oh really? but I tried cannot...
bro: I come over I come over.
(At this point, I was skyping with my mom & sis)
mom: the head need to match.
me: what? match what?
sis: it looks the same (the old and the new) so just put it in la...the head match the thing la
me: the head match what thing? Just stuff it in only ma...
mom: no...the head need to match.
(Then I say bye bye then I went to stuff the light globe into its socket.)
me: match what? what need to match what....(very irritated at this point, so I took the light globe I bought and forced the stupid thing into its socket)
Guess, what?
It went in....And then I called my brother. Then my brother was like "what???!!!! Now only you say you fixed it!!!...."
AHAHAHHA...he was so angry.
Ok, so now I know how to change a light globe. And then I'll be called a little stupid and blur and a lot of other things.
But hey....1st time makes way for mistakes.
2nd time makes way for improvements and
a 3rd, I think I would be an expert in light globe changing ^^
-------------
On another note,
I still don't know how to differentiate between choy sum and kai lan.
Any idea how? cause I need it to do my job properly.
Song of the day: One way - Wrong number Eng. version.

