Gosh...the holidays are almost over. Gonna get my results tomorrow *yikes*.
Well, I hope I did ok. No perfect 4.0 for me that's for sure. But just want to recap on what I did during the holidays.
Well, I know I haven't been uploading pics of myself. T.T
Hmm...I don't want to be a camwhore but every girl likes to be primp, proper and pretty. So here goes...
Went to Apollo Bay *great ocean road* to see Twelve Apostle *which are 12 rocks* and I saw rainbows the whole day:
Then, we went to the Melbourne Aquarium...then we went to the eureka skydeck. Then we went to eat Freddos on one of the coldest day...THE END
Seriously...ahahaha...it's the end...well those events happened on different days, but I'm not a put up and show person (put pics up with my face on it...hmm...nah~)
=] So I rather keep it simple. One and that's about it. I want to put up pictures of other things, place and well....not always me in a pic (to sum it up)
So...yeah..just rambling, nothing much. And well, to end it all, here's a pretty pic for y'all to enjoy.
Seeing the rainbow reminds me of God's unfailing love, forgiveness, mercy and promise. And it made my day a whole lot better.

