new found sounds


The start the middle and the end,
was so like the image in my head,
old yet new and all too good,
a new found sound to soothe my mood.

(copyrighted to shuwenliew 10th July 2010)
--------

I'm pretty slow in finding new songs. I mostly get my sources from my sister (and since she's at the top of it, I usually know songs/groups earlier than most but when I'm on my own, I'm slow)

Getting on, since coming to Australia, I don't get influenced much by kpop anymore. I haven't listened to SNSD 'Oh' or 'Run Devil Run'. (cause there's no sister to go 'hey shu wen, have you listened to...OR hey shu wen, come listen to this')

I didn't listen to Suju's Bonamana's album until my oz friend was spazzing about it to me. And I was like...hmm..yeah my sister mentioned it. Maybe I should listen to it. Then, I started to like their album. ahaha. =]

I may be called a kpop fanatic or whatever not but you can't help but be attracted to nice songs right?

I just found this song called
너를 보내줘야 한다 (Must let you go) by Young Gun 영건. Guess with all the debuts out there and new songs, I was really overwhelmed but Young Gun's song was nice to listen to...

And then I found something really good too. A sound that I like..a lot.

They're called: One Way.

To do them total justice, you could just go on YouTube and have a listen. To make things easier and faster I guess, here's some links to their songs:

U Drag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWhAd84Mnvs&feature=related

On second thought, you know what, I'll just paste the link to their official YouTube page and you can listen to their songs and covers there:

http://www.youtube.com/user/onewayonesound#p/u


You might have different thoughts about it, but their sound and music is nice nonetheless, well to me that is. But I still have no idea who they are =]

I could probably tell you the member's name though (it's in the description section) ^^

So yeah, there it is. Personal favorite.

0 Response to "new found sounds"